Random Rants (1)

A few hours ago, I was sitting in the car waiting for my parents to do their stuff at the bank. Right opposite where our car was parked was a KTV & Lounge. I saw a group of men emerged. They look like your everyday men. Plain T-Shirts and khaki shorts. One of them, the chubby one was thoroughly drunk. I mean like seriously. Heck, he almost fell off the steps and almost got knocked by a motorcycle.

He grabbed a helmet from his friend's bike (those hugeee ones that costs like rm200k) and stumbled his way across the road. I had no idea why he did that. While crossing the road, he walked towards my car for a bit. For that moment, I had a fleeting fear that he might hit the car or something. But then he turned away and walked towards a vacant car and leaned against it.

Just then my parents came back and his friend revved up the bike. I saw him struggled up the bike and then zoomed off.

I have no idea why I'm posting it up. But I just find what I saw rather ... disturbing. No, it's not the first time I've seen a drunk man. I've encountered others where once the drunkard was spouting utter rubbish to me about what kinda men to trust. *scoffs* Yeah right, surely not men like you.

Anyway, I suppose why I'm blogging about this is because I find it oppressive. Or disgusted. People actually do that to themselves even when they know how detrimental it is to themselves. Especially smoking. I don't show my disgust expressively and openly. Usually I just mind my own business while I ignore you smoking your life away. But when there are inconsiderate bastards involved, that is when I start to get mad.

Like the other day when we went to the driving center for our test. We were told to wait in this open hall. It was sweltering hot and it was really packed with people. And to make it worse these dumbass people start smoking. Right in front of us. One after another. After one fella is done, we would sigh in relieve but then to our dismay another one will sit opposite us and lit a cigarette.

God, why can't they do it away from everyone? Is it so hard just to step out into the open air and puff away? Grr...

And those people there for the exam were most probably my age. Sad huh? The corrupted minds of today's youth. Tsk tsk tsk.

0 comments: