Are We (Girls) Really That Complicated?

There's really no straight answer to that. But generally from what I observed, yes girls can be really complicated. Yeah, including me. I'm not so sure about others of the same gender but for myself I never intended it to be so complicated.

Girls usually put up all sorts of complicated and confusing expressions as a subterfuge to what they really want. And please, it's not like we're doing it on purpose. I believe in general girls are much more emotional than guys. Every little tiny thing whether words or actions have influence against how we feel. We desire unconditional love and attention. Nothing else would make us happier than that.

They say that men are really simple beings, they have a clear idea of what they want. I believe women starts out with a single clear goal but because women tend to possess a higher emotional capacity thus it turns something simple into a matter of complication. Also women are more self-conscious than men. They always want to look their best even if it's to throw out the rubbish. Hey I do that, if I were to step out of the house I would check if my hair is alright. Men couldn't care less even if it looks like a mini-bomb has been dropped onto their hair.

So yeah I would say us girls are meticulous creatures, they take every little detail into account. Hence, having men brand us as "complicated." But like I said before, there's no straight explanation and every girl differs from the rest. If you're lucky you might land yourself with a less complicated girl and if not, then good luck to you. =)

(I seen some of those girls before, even I myself find them annoying. So I don't really blame you guys for getting sick of their behavior. =D)

0 comments: