Finally, the much awaited break

Phew. I've officially completed my very first semester being a degree student. And honestly, it isn't the same as high school nor foundation. It is tough, especially since my course is entirely assignment-based (I have no exams). A lot of research and reading is usually needed to complete an assignment. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I actually sort of like it because I actually learn a lot more that way. I don't really fancy exams because most of the times what we do is memorize all the facts and forget about it right after the exam.

But anyway, I'm finally done with the first semester and am on my 1 month break. It's weird though, I still feel like I have something to do. I guess I'm still on the "high" of assignments. Lol.

Hmm okay...I'm not feeling very inspired nor creative today. Not gonna blog any further.

Toodles! Happy holidays to my coursemates. =)

0 comments: