Ran Out Of Potatoes

Oh crap. I couldn't find anymore potatoes in the potatoes.

Looked around the kitchen and couldn't decide what else to cook so I just took my organic health drink. Yeah, you heard right. I eat organic stuff. It's some dark green drink mixture that reminds me of a swamp. It's green and lumpy which makes me think of the green vegetation that grows over the surface of swamps. Ugh.

But I suppose it's better for me if I take the ever-so-gross-organic-drink as everyone (my mom and bro) is telling me that I've put on weight. =( I need to loose some weight before prom night or else I won't be able to fit in my dress.

Speaking of which yesterday I went out to Mid Valley and tried out some dresses at Sub.


I think I've put on some weight. Ugh. I'm letting myself go back to how I was two years ago. I need to control my desire to relish everything.

"Beauty is only glacial."

I watched a movie yesterday with Teddy. We watched Beowulf. Like the movie 300 I had zero idea of how the story goes and only went to see it because my partner wanted to (sorry Teddy!).



But like 300 I ended up liking it although I find the first half of it pretty disturbing for the story and the gore. It's created entirely through motion capture (those who don't know it means it's animated). And it's an adaptation of an old English epic poem with a lot mythical creatures, demons and monsters.

Ooh yeah the guy at the popcorn counter gave me a candy cane.
Confession: I ate it already. =(

P.S. I might do a "serious topic" post tonight. It's something that I read during my Biology Paper 1 exam during SPM.

0 comments: