A Little "Me" Time



"Me" time refers to the little period of time where you spent being on your own without external disturbances. It is a time when you do the little things that pleases and gratifies yourself. It is also a time when you forget about everything else on your mind and just loosen up. Having short periods of "me" time is important in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Usually those who often forget and is in need of a little "me" time are wives and mothers. Many times when asked to take a break they'll say they have too much work to do and if they don't do, no one else would. Well I wouldn't allude that as something bad but sometimes it is essential to forget about being selfless and be selfish. Just insist that you will not be bothered and then devote some time taking care of yourself.

That's the general idea of "me" time.

For me the way I spend my little "me" times just sitting alone in my room. I especially love the short periods of time when I'm alone at home. I just love the peacefulness, silence and stillness. Sometimes I'll turn off the music player and concentrate on the other sounds we usually ignore or just concentrate on my thoughts.

This pretty much shows how introverted I can get during particular times. To me, the power to think in man is probably the greatest advantage we have above all other living organism. So since I'm err blessed with this "gift" of being able to think and process so many thoughts, I take it as a good thing and don't think of it as con that makes me an oddball.

Anyway, right now I'm ending this post right here. It's very rare I get to be alone at home so I'm gonna make full use of it for my own way of spending a little "me" time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about "teddy time" ? :(