You know, today is one of my "thinking" days. What are "thinking" days, you wonder? Well it's one of those days where my mind actually twitches enough to get me thinking. Thinking of what, you ask? Hmm, I suppose it's mostly things I would love to write and blog about but I can't. Why not? Because it may be a bit too opinionated and some people reading it may not necessarily see eye-to-eye with me. Hence, it becomes a no-go and I'll be compelled to discard that thought. =/

And that leaves me with a desolated blog. I don't know why but I don't really fancy posting up my everyday life with lots of pictures to accompany it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against people who do it. In fact, I find it entertaining to read about other people's daily activities. It's just that I don't really feel thrilled to post up mine.

If you've noticed, you would see that my blog is mainly made up of words? There are very few pictures. Again, it's just something about me. I love seeing lots of words on a page. I suppose it makes me feel clever about myself =P. Lol.

Mmm...3:16am. I should really try to go to sleep. My new semester will be starting next week and my classes begins at 8:00am. Need to get used to waking up early again. But the thing is, I have been having problems falling asleep. I'd go to bed and lay there for more than an hour whilst the person next to me snores occasionally. And this happened pretty much every night for the past month. The other day I kinda felt this feeling of dread washed over me when the thought of sleep came into mind. Internally (and silently), I freaked out. I never thought I would feel afraid to go to bed.

There's something wrong with me isn't it? =/ *sigh*

Goodnight guys. Let's give going to sleep another try.

0 comments: