The Real "Start"

It's 2008 already and I spent a few days of the first week of 2008 in Bandung, Indonesia from 3th Jan to 6th Jan. I went with my mom and we spent a hell of time shopping at the factory outlets. Then, on the our very last night there I got attacked by food poisoning and fever. It was pretty bad. I regurgitated about 7 times and had diarrhea about 5 times. I was so drained out that while in the waiting hall at Bandung's airport I nearly fainted.

When we touched down at KL I felt instantly better. Nothing feels better than being back home. Seriously, I will never ever step foot again in Indonesia. One of the scariest and unentertaining places to be in.

Well anyway, this year would be the real start for me as I'll be attending college soon after I get my SPM results. I'm currently working hard on figuring out on all the available options. It's too bad that I only found out about certain useful information right now because it's a little too late for me to take action already. One such as like applying to need-based universities in the US. If I have found out earlier I would have taken the initiative to send applications. Sigh. Oh well. Guess I'll be able to review other options when I attend The Star Education Fair this weekend.

Til' the next post then.

0 comments: