The people I admire

I don't admire people for nothing or invalid reasons. There has to be a solid and good reason for me to. And I don't admire people for doing something that is generally accepted as bad. So when I tell you, "Hey, I really admire that person" then that person must have done something great that I myself would have found hard.

Okay, I admit that I sometimes judge people too quickly. No, I don't show it in my face when I talk to them. But in my mind, I already have a place for them. I am not sure if this is good nor bad. However, still I decided that college is the time for me to really widen that circle of perspective and learn to accept various forms of people.

Hence, people who are able to do that, I admire them.

Also, when there's an argument or misunderstanding, I would always wait for the other person to make the first move for a peace agreement. The reason is because I don't forgive and forget easily.

Thus, people who are able to do that, I admire them.

Next, I am always to do something bold and new because I am afraid of what others might react to it. Laugh, snort, ignore - whatever. I guess you can say I am self-conscious and timid. But after so many years, I am much better now. Though of course there are still room for improvement.

So, people who indifferent towards the perceptions of others, I admire them.

Lastly, I am not a very expressive person. I don't exhibit my emotions externally, instead I always remain cool and indifferent. It is not that I don't care, I was just not born like that. But I am trying.

Therefore, people who aren't afraid to show their emotions (happy, sad or anger), I admire them.

0 comments: