The New Chapter

So here I am at a whole different place where I shall begin my tertiary education. Today's my first day and I already can feel the difference. This is the chance where I can really start afresh. I've already set mental goals and trying to change certain unsatisfactory attitudes in myself.

Anyway, at the moment my place does not have the required Internet connection yet so I'm stealing some from Teddy's place for a while. So I guess I won't be able to update this in a while. =)

For those curious about my SPM results, I got 8As. Managed to get partial scholarship with it. My parents were practically in tears of joy. Lol. Ah well...now I've eased part of the educational burden, they're pretty thankful that I did managed to get scholarship. Mmm...so this is where I embark on a new journey I guess. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 8 A's!

A new journey,
A new start,
A new beginning in this journey of life.

Some painful,
Some happy,
Some pleasant but hopefully not boring! =P

A little friendship,
A little sharing,
Will make the journey warm and fuzzy.

So don't stop writing,
Don't stop sharing,
Keep enjoying life with that cheerful spirit!

Wish you all the best in your college years. God bless. =P